Spinal Care Classes
Spinal Care Classes are designed to provide information about the impact postural displacements have on your health and to identify activities at home or work that may be contributing to your problem.
These classes are held every Thursday evening from 6:45 to 7:30 and are open to the public.
We encourage you to bring family or friends so that they may have a better understanding of your condition so that they can help you in the recovery process.
Chiropractor in Minneapolis MN, Dr. Rob has given numerous informational presentations on health-related topics to local civic organizations, businesses, and schools. If you or your organization is interested in having Dr. Rob speak at your event, please contact us at 415-525-4865 to schedule.
Below is a list of classes offered (please note that this is a partial list and if you have specific needs, please call for more information):
- Low Back Pain: Prevention, causes, and management strategies.
- Neck Pain and Headaches: Identifying the source of pain and strategies to reduce the severity and frequency.
- Posture and Your Health: Defining posture and the known health risks associated with poor posture. Treatment and home strategies to improve poor posture are also discussed.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, preventative strategies, and treatment options for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Ergonomics: Implementing simple ergonomic strategies that will support your spine and prevent injuries.
- Disc Injuries: Causes, treatment strategies, and long term prognosis based on the current scientific literature.